NRG Magazine has reached its 10th edition. How to celebrate it better than by having over 30 experts and a dozen municipalities discussing climate change and energy solutions. Our "Local Governments and Energy" edition is online now.
- NRG Magazine Team (TTA World)
We know from our experience with top talents that they want challenges to overcome and they really want to participate. In the NRG Battle top talents feel that companies take them seriously.
- Geertje Dam, New Business Director at TTA World (March 2013 Edition)
When people produce their own power and can sell what they don't use to the grid, it changes their consumer attitudes on such a profound level.
- Paul Gilding, former global CEO of Greenpeace (March 2013 Edition)
We need green cities, but we also need green ICT.
- Paul Timmers, Director of Directorate H: Sustainable & Secure Society at the European Commission, DG CONNECT (March 2013 Edition)
Education is a 'need' to have not a 'nice' to have. Especially in the energy sector, and particularly now, education is of course key.
- Laurentien van Oranje, Founder of the Missing Chapter Foundation (May 2013 Edition)
In the transition to sustainability solar energy fits very well and it should have a central position.
- Prof.dr. Kees Hummelen, Scientific Director of the Stratingh Institute for Chemistry (May 2013 Edition)
Municipalities are quite powerful in organizing effective climate change policies for themselves. This is what I call the 'power to the people' development.
- Prof. Jan Rotmans, Dutch Research Institute for Transitions (May 2013 Edition)
If we have every citizen producing renewable energy, with solar panels on his roof, then many smalls make a large supply of renewable energy.
- Judith Merkies, MEP (May 2013 Edition)
Through smart grids people have information about their energy use. Knowing your consumption behaviour creates an additional 10% energy savings and in some cases even more.
- Frits Verheij, Director Smart Energy at DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability (March 2013 Edition)
In the World Energy Outlook we prove in a quantitative way that policies that are intended for a better energy usage have multiple benefits for other fields.
- Laura Cozzi, Principal Analyst at the International Energy Agency (March 2013 Edition)